Terms and Conditions
- Deposit non refundable 120 days or less before tour begins.
- Trip fee balance due, 120 days before the tour begins. Payment by check, bank transfer or Paypal. If using Paypal we will add an additional 3%.
- Trip fee cancellation policy:
– 60 to 89 days before the tour begins: 50% of the fee is non-refundable.
– 59 or fewer days before the tour begins: 100% of the fee is non-refundable.
- All refunds, due to participant cancellations and tour cancellations for any reason, will be minus the associated PayPal expenses incurred by Photography Travel Tours.
General Health & Fitness
- Age is not a concern so long as you are physically fit and a good walker.
- Please let us know if you have special needs due to allergies, weight or physical limitations.
- On some of our tours we will be in and out of the van a lot, especially when we are out photographing in the countryside and will sometimes be walking over uneven ground. Visiting and exploring towns & villages can involve a good deal of walking, up and down.
- If you are prone to motion sickness you may want to consider bringing the appropriate medication for this.
- We encourage you to keep your luggage as light as possible as you will be handling it on your flights as well as in the hotels. Most of the smaller accommodations that we stay at do not have elevators.
- Photography Travel Tours strongly recommends that you purchase travel insurance to protect your trip investment and yourself while traveling and also for reimbursement of the tour costs in the event that you need to cancel after the deadline.
- Travel Guard and Travelex Insurance Services, Inc. are two companies that we are familiar with.
Photography Travel Tours is not responsible for losses, injury, damages or expenses of any kind due to inconvenience, loss or damage to person or property or additional costs resulting directly or indirectly from causes that include but are not limited to fire, illness, weather, strikes, hostilities, theft, delays, cancellations, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, acts of government and pandemics, illness or accidents incurred in any manner including transportation by plane, bus, car, van, taxi, train, boat, or other conveyance.