Paris didn’t quite want to let go of us — waiting, boarding, defunct plane, waiting to be bused back to the waiting area, more waiting, new plane, boarding — 3 hours delay. This, however, gave us plenty of time to admire the amazing ceiling construction at the otherwise mystifying Charles De Gaulle airport. We finally arrived at Marco Polo airport in Venice, picked up our rental car, and watched hundreds of sheep slowly being herded across the main access road right in front of the airport. This is a country where elegance and the smell of freshly fertilized fields happily coincide.
- “My expensive camera still takes lousy photos.” Here are 5 foolproof remedies.
- Winter Wonderland with Alpenglow | Romance in White, Blue and Pink
- Photographic Journey of Discovery: Prague and the Czech Republic
- Pienza and the Val d’Orcia | Quintessential Tuscany
- Czech Republic Photo Spree | Part 5 | Kutna Hora